Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Job!

In case you haven't heard, I have accepted a position as the online marketing coordinator and web designer at Celebration! Cinema. The job offer came after a rigorous, 3-round interview process (for which they received 250 applications), during which I created two websites and a marketing proposal.

I will be using social media and networking tools to engage and interact with our current fans online, create promotions to attract new fans to our Facebook page, and work on redesigning the company sites.

I start on Wednesday the 9th. I am terribly excited.

And yes, the job includes free movies.

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Congrats again. I'm glad all the interview work paid off.

Anonymous said...

Well, the movie passes alone are worth the effort to get there!
Congratulations on a job well done!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out more details.

Also visit my webpage; 50th anniversary gifts

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google whilst searching for a similar topic,
your web site came up, it appears to be like great. I have
bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply was alert to your weblog through Google, and
located that it is truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I'll be
grateful in the event you proceed this in future. A lot of other people will likely be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Feel free to visit my blog post :: Babysitting Videos