Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the least wonderful time of the year

No, not the holiday season: We're now in the miserable two-week period around the winter solstice when the sun rises after I leave for work and sets before I head home. In the unlikely event that it's clear enough to see the sun during the day, I'd be inside my windowless office anyway. So if you see the sun before the new year, please describe what it looks like. Hopefully I will remember while I'm treating my vitamin D deficieny.

2 comments:

Mike Piotrowski said...

I feel your pain. A few years back I was doing a job where I left home at 6 am to get there by 7 and didn't get out of work until 5:30. Sat in a windowless room for that time. I really does suck

superior said...

leather handbags
bags
bag
handbag
handbags